This is a non-linked , regular premium payment health insurance plan which provides fixed benefit in case life assured is diagnosed with any of the specified early and /or major stage cancer during the policy term, subject to certain terms and conditions.
The plan has two benefit options which have to be chosen by the proposer at the outset.
Option 1: Level Sum Assured : The Basic Sum Assured remains same through out the term.
Option 2 : Increasing Sum Assured : 10% increase in Sum Assured for 1st 5 years or till diagnosis of specified cancer.
Mode Loading and High SA Rebates
Mode Loading :
- Yearly Mode : NIL
- Half Yearly Mode : 2% of Tabular Premium
High Sum Assured Rebate : Nil
Policy Term10 Years to 30 Years
Minimum Entry Age 20 Years (completed)
Maximum Entry Age 65 Years
Minimum Cover Ceasing Age 50 years
Maximum Cover Ceasing Age 75 years
Minimum Basic Sum Assured 10,00,000
Maximum Basic Sum Assured 50,00,000
A. Early Stage Cancer
Payable once for the 1st ever event
- Lumpsum 25% of applicable Sum Assured payable
- Next 3 years premiums waived
B. Major Stage Cancer
- Lumpsum 100% of applicable Sum Assured payable minus any claim for A above if any.
- 1% of applicable Sum Assured guaranteed payable for next 120 months.
- Waiver of future premiums. Maximum claim payable 220% of applicable sum assured.
No surrender value will be available under the Policy.
No Loan will be available under the Policy.